What's your super power?

Today’s Sunshine:

Motivation Quotes: From Nate Robinson "Without a divided mindset, I began to really think about the possibilities of how good I could be as a basketball player."

Thoughts: Working on a single mindset. I'm basically throwing in the towel for getting another job. Maybe something will happen but in the eight years since leaving the monastery I have never made more than $14,000 a year. AND that was a good year. Can chalk it up to all sorts of things I suppose but I have decided to throw in the towel on looking for work and instead work on my writing. This blog and writing for children. In July I will be 62 and last week I applied for social security. Won't get much but truthfully I haven't been making much and something is better than nothing! And just perhaps if I work hard on improving my writing I can write some children's books and make some money that way.



Today's 'What If' Question: What if you had a super power? What would it be?


My Answer: My super power would be that I could travel in the blink of a thought to wherever I wanted to go. I could have morning coffee with a friend on the East coast, talk about a book I'm reading with my sister in Seattle, have lunch with my friend Barb in Spokane, zip over to someone who was having a hard day and spend some time with them, and then get back in time to make dinner. Or just sit down and eat if Jon has already done it! Ha. Ha.

Think I would probably get very tired out with that super power. Guess God knew it wasn't a good idea to give me one!

What about you? What super power would you like to have?



My Fun puzzle:
preview54 pieceRed-barn
Three Gratitude Moments: (please share yours in the comments!)
1.  Checked out lots of books (mostly children's books)
2.  Made my favorite macaroni Salad - Tradewinds Salad -what's your favorite salad?
3.  Reading a good book - Heart over Height by Nate Robinson with Jon Finkel

Guest fun puzzle:
preview99 pieceSummer Magic~ Mary Charles
What I most don't want to do today: (please share in the comments)
Cut off dead roses (this is not a hard job - I just need to do it!)
Memory Match | Waffle | Mahjong |



Sunshine moments hedgehogSign up for daily
Sunshine Moments
Subscribe

Comments

Popular Posts