Can you do it for 15 minutes?

Today’s Sunshine:

Motivation Quotes: At some point I am going to make some real progress and stop running around in circles. I think James Clear is at least giving me a spark of hope for this.

"Small measures of progress help to maintain momentum over the long-run" James Clear
Today I got off to a slow start, but after reading this article about author, Anthony Trollope on doing something in fifteen minute blocks of time I made some progress. Hoping I can keep it up.



My Fun puzzle:
preview54 pieceCoffee-cups
Three Gratitude Moments: (please share yours in the comments!)
1.  Started 15 minute writing workouts
2.  Took a walk with Jon
3.  Jon is making dinner!
Guest fun puzzle:
preview99 pieceOcean Splendor
Favorite Sites: 
James Clear

Games: 
Just for Fun: Memory Match | Waffle | Mahjong |





Sunshine moments hedgehogSign up for daily
Sunshine Moments
Subscribe

Comments

Popular Posts