The value of friends is the true value in life

Today’s Sunshine:

Motivation Quotes:
"What you should not do, I think, is worry about the opinion of anyone beyond your friends"
Paul Graham - from blog BrainPickings on How to find your purpose and do what you love.
Lately I have been thinking a lot about loved ones who have died. I really want to make connections again. Sometimes I have difficulty believing in all the Catholic and other spiritual teachings but I really would like to know that important people in my life are still there - somewhere. Doesn't it seem totally worthless if they are not? Does to me.

I haven't been to church for ages. The last time I went was to a beautiful church here in Vancouver that was ultra conservative. Ugh. I just can't swallow that stuff anymore. Totally makes me cringe. Maybe because I bought into some of it for awhile. Though even in the monastery I didn't go super, narrow, with religion. Deadly stuff that.

I think Spiritually should lift us up. Life-giving, encouraging, kind, helpful and loving.



My Fun puzzle:
preview63 pieceOregon-house
Three Gratitude Moments: (please share yours in the comments!)
1. Lasagna for dinner (just frozen kind but I love it) 
2. Finished a book I didn't like so now will start a better one. (I was hoping it would end better than it did. I do not like unhappy endings!)
3. A cup or two of coffee in the morning 
Guest fun puzzle:
preview35 pieceOld wooden door
Favorite Sites: 
James Clear

Games: 
Just for Fun: Memory Match | Waffle | Mahjong |





Sunshine moments hedgehogSign up for daily
Sunshine Moments
Subscribe

Comments

Popular Posts