Don't stop your dreams

Today’s Sunshine:

Motivation Quotes:

"There is nothing between you and your dreams except stopping
Bill Harris

Sunshine Thoughts:

I am so good at starting things but unfortunately quite good at stopping at the first bump. Then I get down on myself. But! Perhaps it is because I have not quite got the puzzle piece put in the right place.

This website - Sunshine Moments - seems to be a good fit. It's not so narrow a topic such as Exploring Vancouver was and it fills the basic things I like to do. Create puzzles, games, find inspirational quotes and most of all share thoughts with a few friends.

I'm hopeful I am at last on the right road heading in the right direction.

Today's Three Sunshine (Gratitude) Moments:  

1. Beautiful morning - looks like it is going to get hot but very nice now.
2. It's Sunday! Nothing planned and will just let it unfold and see what surprises happen.
3. Feeling hopeful about things. Hope is the inner core of happiness I think.

(please share moments in the comments!)

preview63 piecePuzzle---you-and-your-dreams

Guest fun puzzle:

preview99 pieceTreehouse~ JosephHolodook

Sunshine Bucket -

James Clear  Cooks&Books

Games:  Memory Match | Waffle | Mahjong |

Sunshine moments hedgehogSign up for daily Sunshine Moments Subscribe

Comments

Popular Posts