If you love something enough

Today’s Sunshine:

Motivation Quotes:

“If you love something
enough, nothing
can stop you.
The work will become
its own daily reward."
Maria Ribas

Sunshine Thoughts:

And we are off and running with a new blog to add to my Sunshine bucket! This one is about a Cookbook Literary agent, author and blogger, Maria Ribas. Her blog is CooksPlusBooks and although I have just tiptoed into her cooking stew I am staying around for more meals! This is the article I got hooked on - Duke’s mayonnaise history: the surprising story of Eugenia Duke.

It is a very fun article as well as motivational. Do take five minutes and enjoy the read.

Today's Three Sunshine (Gratitude) Moments:  

1. New recipe! Slow-Cooker Tex Mex Chicken In the pot now - will let you know how it goes. Jon is from Texas and loves Tex-Mex food. I'm just getting introduced to it but rapidly converting.

2. Another beautiful day with sunshine and blue sky. Maybe just a trifle hot but I'm inside with the air conditioning on. Such a wimp. Grateful for air-conditioning!

3. Grateful that today I feel great! Not sure why - I just do. Maybe it's the sun - I am such a fair-weather person.

(please share your sunshine moments in the comments!)

Today's Puzzles: 

preview63 pieceLove-enough

preview99 pieceAnthony Casey- Full Moon

Sunshine Bucket -

James Clear  Cooks&Books

Sunshine Games: 

Memory Match | Waffle | Mahjong |

Sunshine moments hedgehogSign up for daily Sunshine Moments Subscribe

Comments

  1. Hi,
    A good idea to have a recipe, there are great blogs out there that deal with gardening, recipes, easy home improvements. I really like this blog. Gratitude: Delicious tuna fish salad sandwich I just had, yum, Getting together with friends, teaching a great group in class tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are you teaching? Sounds fun.

      Yes, I should check out blogs in those areas as well. Good idea.

      Delete
  2. I’m so honored to be part of your daily moment of sunshine—thank you so much, Patty! —Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria, what a beautiful way to say thanks. I am honored to have you as part of my daily sunshine too. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please share your gratitude moments, comments or anything you like.

Popular Posts