Breaking all the rules

Cute fish puzzle
Today's Ramble: Continuing along with my "to heck with the rules of the road" blogging best practices I am now in the process of adding a Message board to the site. One post I read about message boards said they were great but do not start one until you have a minimum of 1000 unique visitors a day. Well, unfortunately I do not fly in that solar system but I do have a few friends that share with comments and so for those of you and me - I THINK a message board might be fun.

Going to give it a try. If it doesn't work I have no hesitation for "moving on" but will least give it a shake.

This is where I think a message board will be fun. Each day I want to include these four categories:
  • Three Gratitude Moments
  • What I most "don't" want to do today
  • One thing I "DO" want to do today
  • Could use a little prayer support here
And maybe a few weekly categories (that anyone can add to anytime) such as
  • Tried this recipe
  • Fun Craft or DIY tips
  • Mystery Books
  • Kid's Books
  • NonFiction Reads
  • Inspirational Reads
And my thought was it would be much more fun to read about these things that we share in a sectional topic rather than just hither and thither.

So - let's see how it goes. Don't have it up yet - ran into problems. Tally ho!



Fun puzzle:

preview35 pieceCute-fish


Three Gratitude Moments: (please share yours in the comments!)
a cup of coffee in my favorite cup
a 40 minute car ride with Jon to his daughter's house
laughing at Buddy sleeping in the grass

preview35 pieceLemons
What I most don't want to do today: (please share yours in the comments!)
spend an hour on Children's book writing course
Vacuum the house
spend an hour learning Excel
Ha! Ha! Same things as yesterday. I didn't do them - oops.



Memory Match | Waffle | Mahjong



Sunshine moments hedgehogSign up for daily
Sunshine Moments
Subscribe

Comments

Popular Posts