Live True to You!

Today’s Sunshine:

Motivation Quotes:

“I wish I'd had the courage
to live a life true to myself,
not the life others
expected of me.”

Bronnie Ware

Sunshine Thoughts:

Yesterday when Jon and I were taking our morning walk through the neighborhood we saw a big orange bunny. He was on the other side of the street and looked quite at home. Definitely not a wild bunny but no doubt an Easter bunny that got away or was let loose. Hopefully he is not so tame that he gets into trouble.

Today on our walk, Jon said, "Look there is the bunny." He was on our side of the street this time and only about ten feet from us. I was in a slightly different observation point than Jon and I said, "Oh look, he is next to the cat." A big tabby was placidly setting about two feet from him. Neither was worried about the other. I think they had become friends.

One of the sisters used to tell me that when she worked in a Pet store there were lots of people who shared that their cats and bunnies played with each other. Tomorrow I will take my phone with me and maybe I can get a picture of them. What's the odds of that? Anyway will see.

Today's quote is from James Clear - Top Regrets of Dying People. Basically it is about being true to  what you want to do with your life. Something I really needed for today. All focused on strictly working on my writing and then I absently looked at Craiglist and found a job that I might qualify for and went off on that tangent.

I really, really, really need to stop that!

Today's Three Sunshine (Gratitude) Moments:  

1. Loved seeing Mr. Bunny and Mr. Cat on our morning walk.

2. Little bit by little bit making progress with my writing course.

3. Grateful I don't have to cook dinner tonight. It's leftovers! Simple and good.
(please share your moments in the comments!)


previewpieceTrueToMyself


previewpieceFB IMG

Sunshine Bucket -

Other blogs and sites I enjoy

James Clear  Cooks&Books

Games:   | Waffle | Mahjong |

Sunshine moments hedgehogSign up for daily Sunshine Moments Subscribe

Comments

Popular Posts