Fall in love with the process

Today’s Sunshine: Motivation Quotes:
“When you do things from your soul,
you feel a river moving in you, a joy.”
Rumi
I think I spend a great deal of my time thinking I should be more, do more and that is really such a waste of energy and time.

Today I have spent a little time on the computer, a little time cleaning house and more time reading my book, playing solitaire and soon getting dinner. Little things that don't send rocket ships to the moon but really do I care? Nope.

 My biggest thrust for moving forward is the bit from James Clear about forgetting goals and instead fall in love with the process. I want to write some more books but instead of looking at the mountain of things it takes to accomplish that - I need to just enjoy doing the steps. If I do - then it will get done.

When I build it up to be some big, monster to tackle and overcome I say, "Phooey" and end up playing another silly game of solitaire. Below is a puzzle of funny cats. To me it is just the best! I had so much fun playing it, even though there were 70 pieces and on the computer I sometimes find that a lot.

But this one was just plain fun. Tomorrow I am going to look for another just like it!

Three Gratitude Moments for Today

1. A nice home to live in 
2. A beautiful day with sunshine and blue sky
3. Learning to be patient with myself
(please share your gratitude moments in the comments)
 

My Fun puzzle: 

preview54 piecePam-grout - Joy in Life






preview198 pieceGuest fun puzzle: This puzzle has 198 pieces which is way too much for me. But if you click "PLAY AS" in the top right corner - you can choose how many pieces you want to play. Crazy cats in the playroom - Linda Jane Smith
Favorite Sites: 
James Clear 

Games: 
Just for Fun: Memory Match | Waffle | Mahjong |

Sunshine moments hedgehogSign up for daily Sunshine Moments Subscribe

Comments

Popular Posts