Failure is a natural consequence of trying

Failure is a natural consequence of trying - Jigsaw Puzzle
Today's Ramble: This morning I attended my last session with my coaching group. It's a great group but too expensive to continue for now. I got a lot from it - the best was to start this website and just see what happens.

The session about joy and renewal. Exactly what I needed for my royal sendoff. It clarified a lot for me as to the direction I would like to go here. Friendship, joy, uplifts, goodness, life affirming encouragement.

The exact shape of that is still a bit unclear. I rather feel like I am driving in fog but the sun is starting to break through and hopefully the road will become more clear as I go.



Happiness Quote puzzle:

preview63 pieceMar7puz
Three Gratitude Moments: (please share yours in the comments!)
a cup of coffee in my favorite cup
a 40 minute car ride with Jon to his daughter's house
laughing at Buddy sleeping in the grass

Fun Puzzle: This puzzle is contributed by Bardun one of my favorite puzzle makers.
preview35 piecebeach cabins
What I most don't want to do today: (please share yours in the comments!)
spend an hour on Children's book writing course
Vacuum the house
spend an hour learning Excel
What I'm reading:
THE HAPPINESS PROJECT by Gretchen Rubin
FIFTY, FIFTY by James Patterson & Candice Fox
TESLA, MASTER OF LIGHTNING by Cheney & Uth

Memory Match | Waffle | Mahjong



Sign up for daily Sunshine Moments Subscribe

Comments

Popular Posts